2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 1 August 2016

Winner and design team favourites of challenge 122

Hi everyone we are taking a fortnights break,
We will be back with you on the 15th August with another great sponsor for you.

Our fantastic design team member Susan is leaving us and we would like to wish her the very best of luck in her future.
Thank you Susan for all the fantastic makes you have made for our challenges.


Here is our winner and design team favourites from our last challenge 122.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
As chosen by our design team.

No 24 - Jane Savage
No 30 - Gail lett
No 41 - Kinda Cute Cards
No 68 - Tanya Miller
No 71 - Hazel
No 90 - Nana Connie
No 91 - Jeans bit of fun
No 100 - Deanne
No 111 - Elena F
No 118 - Bernadet


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite
WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with winner
Crafting from the heart.

Winners Badge

Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor
Robyns Fetish

9 comments:

  1. So proud that you choosse my card as your DT favorite!
    Congrats to the other winners to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for picking my card as one of your DT Faves and many congrats to all the other winners too! Have a lovely break! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my journal page as one of your DT favourites and congrats to others winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me as a favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking me as a favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for picking me as a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you for picking my card as one of your favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the farewell! I have enjoyed being part of this team - such inspiring teamies!! See you all around blogland!

    ReplyDelete