Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

Challenge 189

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.

Happy new year to you all.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year I and the design team look forward to seeing your creations in 2018.

I hope you will be inspired this year by the makes the design team do for your inspiration.



Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 2 - Tiziana B
No 32 - Nicolettes Kaarten
No 41 - Gloria Shirr
No 69 - Epie
No 73 - Kym
No 81 - Wies


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge from the blog badges

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge from the blog badges  and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line
Apologies if I take a while answering as in process of moving home.

|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Papernest Dolls

CHALLENGE 189
As always our challenge is Anything goes

This week our fantastic sponsor is

Digi Stamps 4 Joy





Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.


Geesje
using Mr Snowman


Kandis
Using 'The Dress'


Heather
using Mr Snowman


Mary
Using The dress

Good luck everyone we look forward to seeing your entries to enter just click on the blue frog. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the favourites.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my cards as one of the favourites
    Congratulations to the other winners
    XOXO
    Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the DT favorite winners. Thank you so much for choosing my Ching-Chou Kuik "Wreath of Nature" card. I just saw this and I am so honored. I posted it on my blog now. Have a wonderful day! Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Aurora as winner. Fabulous card Aurora. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete