Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Challenge 195

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 1 - Hazel
No 21 - Kellys Cards
No 35 - Aunty Sues Craft Cavern
No 91 - Annette Staplyton
No 114 - Renate
No 122 - Lisa Lynn
No 142 - Zora

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge from the winner tab.

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge from the winner tab and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line

|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Fabrika Fantasy

CHALLENGE 195
As always our challenge is Anything goes

We have a great new sponsor for you this week I hope you will visit this lovely store Mari has a wonderful array of fabulous digital stamps. There is something for any occassion.



Vamos colorir?




Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.





Mary
Using sofi beautiful Ballerinas - C32

To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog and follow the instructions. Good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing your entries.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a team favorite; I greatly appreciate. Congrats to the other winners. Wonderful inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thank you for choosing my card in design team favs again
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work by the Dt and thanks for picking my card as a dt fave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely over the moon and so thrilled to be one of the DT Favourite winners. Congrats to all the other winners.
    I will display my badge with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. Très beau travail de la DT.
    Merci pour ce beau challenge auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    A bientôt.
    MaryannG

    Very nice job of the DT.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete